If you’re just starting a ketogenic- or low-carb diet for the New Year, food choices can sometimes seem a little daunting!
Never fear however; County Walks in Ketosis has a huge library of delicious LCHF recipes to help along the way.
Salads are great as a quick low-carb lunch, healthy starter or side-accompaniment to a main-course. They’re ready in minutes and are bright, colourful and fuss-free!
To provide a little inspiration, I’ve assembled my top 10 salad recipes from this blog. Simply click on the title/hyperlink below to take you straight to the relevant page.
All recipes can be browsed by picture on my pinterest page: country walks in ketosis pinterest.
Top 10 salads:
1. Paprika-Chicken, Bacon, Edam & French-Beans
2. Spinach, Asparagus & Goat’s Cheese
3. Emmental, Smoked Ham & Avocado
4. ‘Russian Millionaire’s’ Salad (you’ll quickly see what I mean)
5. Padron-Peppers with Parmesan & Salami
7. Smoked Mackerel & Green Beans
8. Avocado, Bacon & Blue Cheese
Enjoy browsing and thanks for reading. Bon ap!
One thought on “Top 10 Low-Carb Salads”
Reblogged this on country walks in ketosis.