If you’re just starting a ketogenic- or low-carb diet for the New Year, food choices can sometimes seem a little daunting!
Never fear however; County Walks in Ketosis has a huge library of delicious LCHF recipes to help along the way.
Life isn’t complete without puddings! And unlike a low-fat diet, the ketogenic-plan permits a full range of delicious, indulgent and fuss-free desserts, which will still allow you to lose weight and enjoy your food to the max!
To provide a little inspiration, I’ve assembled my top 10 pudding recipes from this blog. Simply click on the title/hyperlink below to take you straight to the relevant page.
All recipes can be browsed by picture on my pinterest page: country walks in ketosis pinterest.
Top 10 salads:
2. Malibu, Coconut & Chocolate Brownie Pots
3. Tira Misu Cake (personal favourite!)
4. Chocolate Almond Roulade with Brandy Cream
5. Sparkling ‘Gin Fizz’ Jellies
6. Indulgent Dark Chocolate Layer-Cake
7. Madagascan Vanilla & Pecan Crowns
8. Rich Spiced Cranberry Cheesecake with Macadamia Crunch
9. Chocolate Orange Mousse with Almond Stars
10. Dark & Delicious Coffee & Walnut Cake
Enjoy browsing and thanks for reading. Bon ap!